Helps couples and individuals achieve their desired timing, spacing and number of children contributing to the improvement of their maternal, neonatal, child health and nutrition (MNCHN) status.
- Attain desired total fertility rate of couples from 2.7 to 2.0 (CALABARZON);
- Increase Contraceptive Prevalence Rate from 36.1% (CALABARZON) to 50% by the end of 2022;
- Zeroing unmet need for modern FP from 17.8% (CALABARZON) to 0 by the end of 2022;
- Reduce maternal mortality cases from 109 to 50 deaths for CALABARZON, per 100,000 live births by the end of 2022;
- Development, promotion and distribution of IEC material, and conduct of advocacy activities in areas in need of information.
- Fully promote and implement the Responsible Parenthood and Reproductive Health (RPRH) law particularly at the local level through increased appreciation and accountability of local chief executives and program managers of the implementation of the said law;
- Intensify demand generation activities especially among poor women and families at the community level through conduct of RPFP sessions and other interpersonal communication strategies that are linked with FP service provisions;
- Strengthen the Pre-Marriage Counselling (PMC) Program at the local level to prepare would-be-couples for responsible parenthood including family planning;
- Conduct a region-wide communication campaign to promote responsible parenthood ad family planning for both artificial and natural family planning methods using print and social media platforms;
- Improve access to and delivery of FP services especially in public health facilities through sustainable availability of contraceptive commodities and quality service provision at the local level;
- Promote contraceptive self-reliance among LGUs to fill-in the gaps in nationally procured contraceptives and to ensure universal access to FP services in their localities;
- Engage civil society organizations (CSOs) in demand generation and service delivery for modern family planning;
- Contribute in the establishment of an efficient logistic management and distribution system for FP commodities.
- Promote movement for increased men’s involvement in responsible parenthood and family planning through male-participated communication and advocacy initiatives;
- Improve service delivery mechanisms for modern FP through efficient and accessible database on unmet need for modern FP (RPFP Online System);
- Capacitate community volunteers for demand generation and referral services;
- Institute the provision of RPFP information and services in the workplace both in the public and private sectors;
- Capacitate and mobilize local population structures to coordinate demand generation strategies that are linked to service delivery; and
- Conduct of outreach activities in Geographically Isolated and Depressed Areas (GIDAs).